Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Home Again - Gone Again

 We were in two churches in Red Oak Texas on Mother's day and arrived home Sunday night after church. In all we were out 68  days. I preached in 15 churches and conducted 7 missions conferences. We drove about 4,500 miles, more or less with no difficulties on the journey. We did have to drive several hours out of the way on the way home because Interstate 40 was flooded in Arkansas.

I am in a mote in Oklahoma city tonight. I just attended the services at HBBC Graduation preaching conference. The new chapel is absolutely perfect. It is beautiful! The preaching was terrific and I have connected with several friends. I am glad I came, even though I have only been home two nights since our last trip.

Thanks for your prayers!

R Lewis

No comments: